Williams Electrical's Service Department is headed by Paul McKeown and is highly regarded in its ability to provide prompt and efficient commercial and electrical preventative breakdown service.
This Department specialises in electrical service to a diverse range of commercial and industrial customers with an equally diverse team of highly trained, skilled and equipped service personnel and supervision staff.
The range of services we are able to provide includes:
- General electrical breakdown service and maintenance.
- Comprehensive maintenance management skills, tools and systems.
- Comprehensive lighting maintenance programs including audit services.
- Pay phone installation and maintenance.
- Specialist hazardous location equipment service and installation.
- Emergency and Exit lighting including certification, installation and scheduled maintenance.
- Inspection and testing Residual Current Devices (RCD).
- In-service safety inspection and testing electrical equipment and appliances.
- Thermographic inspection services of electrical equipment/switchboards.
- Power supply monitoring and reporting services for quality and reliability.
- Installation and maintenance of uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and power conditioners.
- Provision of 24/7 emergency call out service for our established customers.
All enquiries are welcome.